• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Wednesday, November 30, 2005

    Funny stuff

    Last night, I received a weird call......

    > Rrrrrrnnnngggg.....
    : Looked at the caller-id, it was my brother. So i answered the call.
    Bro > Oei, you working now is it?
    Me > No, i'm at home. What's up?
    Bro > Eh, ask you one question?
    : I was expecting he is going to ask me some computer related stuffs.
    Me > What?
    : A bit buay song, since he interrupted me watching anime :P
    Bro > Are you attached? I intro someone to you want anot?
    : I was thinking to myself.... Do I looked so pathetic that i need my bro to intro girls to me??? O_O
    Me > Huh? What?
    Bro > No lah..... just come out for coffee like tat lah....
    Me > You siao ah???.... Do this kind of things.....
    Bro > Aiya.... just coffee nia.... nothing de lah.....
    Me > See how first lah.....
    : Conversation end......

    Till now, I cannot believe it. My bro trying to intro girls to me..... Haiz....

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Rihao said...

    omg!! My brother last time also lydat.. Actually good la.. You can go test water mah, see whether good or not... My brother went like this...

    How old are you this year?*wtf?!?* Are you attached? Good, coz I've got a BBQ coming up, got some Jap SIA girls you've gotta meet. They speak pretty good english.

    End up all not really my type. Haha. But one of their friend's become his gf.. :P

    10:50 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home