• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Friday, November 11, 2005

    Stranded.....

    Here I am, stranded and left hanging in the air.
    Buyer found, yet uncertainties and mystifying journey lies ahead of me.
    Fears I see in the eyes, too much at stake.
    The new owner will come and give his words.
    The waiting games goes on.

    Chances comes, chances go.
    Should I go, should I not go.
    Shall I reach out and grab the available ones,
    Everyday I still look out for the respond I eagerly waiting for.
    but my heart says, "hold ground, hold ground".

    I fear for the worst, the path is dark and thorny.
    Til then,.....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home