• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, November 05, 2005

    Really feel the difference

    Just got back my car today and i already felt the difference between a 2L and a 1.5L. The difference is really noticeable. So i got a new bumper, a new boot lid, a new reverse sensor (kinda loud...time to go hocklee and tune it).... the back look really new.... Took the speedo of both car... :P











    The Toyota Camry was stable, long and comfortable. But definitely not a ride for my age. Looked more like i was driving my dad' car. The fuel consumption is relatively higher than my current ride but i heard it is still lower than Nissan Sunny. :P


    Subaru Legacy..... wooowww.... It is a fun car to drive.... really fun. I had it for a couple of hours on Tuesday before returning it back to my brother. The interior was nice, really nice, the car handling was good. Except 1 point, it is hell of a noisy car, due to the safety features, the reverse sensor, the driver seatbelt.....

    Till then, i shall be contented with my 1.5L Toyota Vios. :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home