• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Thursday, November 10, 2005

    Blurry eyes.....

    The weather have been errantic recently. It can be scorching in the morning, and suddenly it can be raining mercilessly, and seriously i hate to drive in such conditions. Perhaps, it is due to my 2 unfortunate accidents that occurred during rainy days or my vision at night have been deteriorating. Sometimes, my vision just blurred up while driving in such conditions....... *sigh*.... maybe i'm just getting old....

    Perhaps, i need a pair of glasses. The last time my eyes were examined, it was abt 3yrs. Hhhmmm, hopefully i don't need any glasses.... prolong staring at my LCD could be 1 of the reason too.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home