• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Thursday, November 17, 2005

    Amazed

    I just reached office and something really weird happened to my mailbox. I just cleared them yesterday and i'm really sure that there was sufficient space and the weird thing is the oversize notice were sent to me again.

    In the end, i realised some dumbass sent me 2 emails that is 6MB each.... I'm just amazed by that someone..... how can one be so DUMB!!!! not to mention the position she holds.....

    Harlo!!!!.... my coy email is not for receiving huge files, it is for me to work. Huge files send it to my hotmail account. I'm fine with emails which we crapz alot but not emails which is so f******* huge. Damn it, use ur f******* brains.

    For christ sake, if someone read this and know who the hell this is. Please do me a favour, inform that person. Thanks.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home