• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Friday, October 28, 2005

    2nd accident......

    It was just supposed to be a nite out for coffee or pool. In the end, it endup with an accident.

    Date & Time: 27 Oct 2005, 21.45
    Location : PIE towards Jurong
    Description : with the intention to go AMK, but last minute had to change location. Den it started raining heavily.... this is even worse than the rain during my first accident. This time, it is a thunderstorm. Lighting flashes, Thunder roared, the Rain poured like nobody business. Caution was the approach i took, traffic was heavy and was crawling. Accidents were everywhere. Again, i proceed with caution.

    Alas, the van in front made a quick stop, i followed suit. That was a bad move, the car behind me made it in time, but not the one after it. *BANG*.... impact on my rear..... damn... not another unfortunate accident on another rainy day outing. Took out my umbrella and assessed my vehicle.... and the other 2 vehicles. Traffic was getting heavier behind us, rain was showing no mercy on us, not to mention the thunder and the lighting...... managed to filter to the road shoulder, thanks to some kind hearted drivers who gave way to us......

    i was drenched by the splashes from the passingby vehicles, together with cold winds, some slowed down to see what was going on, probably taking down our vehicles numbers for lottery purposes. i was shivering while exchanging our contacts, I managed to take down the 3rd vehicle no. and contact and i left out the 2nd car contact and vehicle no. (Mistake no. 1) as we decided to claim again the 3rd vehicle (Mistake no. 3).

    Told them there is nothing much to do now, and why not contact each other the next morning. Left the location and continue to make my way to the amended location.

    Date & Time : 28 Oct 2005, 1030
    Location : Bedok North IDAC
    Description : Went to report my accident. Didn't managed to contact the 3rd car driver as his hp was off. Explained to the person abt my accident. Told him everything, He explained to me, i should have gotten the 2nd vehicle no. instead of the 3rd vehicle. However, he was helpful and resourceful too. He roped in another person to help me out, at the same time, got hold of the 3rd car driver. Got his vehicle no. (becos i onli managed to get everything except the last alphabet [ Mistake no. 2]) managed to find out the 2nd vehicle no. (Phew.... lucky me....) So in the end, everything was settled. Thanks to the 2 gentlemen, finally it was settled.

    My car now is in the workshop, and undergoing repair. Currently driving a replacement car. My car will be available for collection latest by the 7 Nov.... haiz... I was kinda shocked witht the list of item that was damaged.... The rear bumper, rear lamps, rear side skirting, boot lid, boot frame, reverse sensors,..... etc etc etc.... the list goes on.... for a total of 22 items.... O_O!! I even went for an x-ray. My neck does hurts a little right now, probably caused by the impact of the collision.... Hopefully there is no implications....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home