• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, July 11, 2005

    A Week Update

    A week have passed. Nothing interesting have took place. Just booked my SUN SOLARIS exam on this coming friday. I have 4 days of intensive revision to do. From today until friday, after work will be heading home and spending 3 hours on my revision. My aim is to complete 4 chapters every night until Friday afternoon 1330hrs. Going to take the exam @ IP Building.

    Yang came back for his holiday. Met him for number ball on Friday, played for 2 hours then fetched him to Club MoMo where Mdm Wong 2 used to be. As I have to go back to office the next day, after sending him there, i went home and sleep.

    Went back to office for some BCP testing and after 2 hours of delay, the testing was cancelled. Since i have not been waking up so early on Sat for a long time and Pohling had to wait for his husband knock off, so we went praying at Waterloo St then i went to Ikea to see some small items for my room. Came back wash my car and nua at home until Yang jio us down to Zouk(Yes, i think it is the consecutive 4th weekend....) Met yang, hanny and brandon outside.... yes u heard me correctly: met brandon outside zouk..... and he drank on that night.... i think must buy 4D.... he dun club, he dun drink.... anyway as usual, end up at Atira having supper. Came back so sleepy.....

    Sunday, wanted to study but just no motivation, furthermore, I was halfway thru watching Full Metal Alchemist, so I continued watching until evening. Went movie(Fantastic 4) with Bran, Aries and Hanny @ Bishan Junction 8. Wow the place is really big now, with the extension and there is alot of restaurants. Beng, Ivan and Karen just came back from BBK, so met them for a drink at Grapevine after the movie to listen to their happening events in BBK....

    Time to go back to my studies........ 1 more chapter to my target for today.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home