• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Wednesday, June 22, 2005

    My Tamed Stallion.....

    Read about my friend : Kev commenting on my ride... well I dun like to endanger the lifes of other road users, especially my passengers, or maybe i treasure my driving licence. Beside, VIOS drivers have been making a name for themselves. In fact, quite a 'good name' too: tearing up ppls like papers and like Mr Kev's Bengy; eating other for breakfast...... :P

    Anyway, I'm not always in a hurry, even if i am, i would driving around the acceptable speed. Or maybe my ride is just a piece of scrap metal with 4 wheels, worse than any cibics, bengy , lancer cedia - 350Z conversion.

    Petrol prices just increased by another 9cents. Good news? Bad news? Good news to some, bad news to others.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home