• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Wednesday, June 29, 2005

    News that sadden me.......

    As my mom told me on Monday that my neighbour's hubby passed away in his sleep. Sad... This show how fragile human life is. Never know when 'he' will take you away.... Things left unsaid.... Things left undone.... He left behind 3 children and his wife.... Maybe tomorrow is my turn. Haiz....

    Just received the new of my friend's younger brother committed suicide. Passed away last week. I knew him briefly, he was a bright chap, always held his elder brother as an example. My friend didn't even know what lead to his suicide actions.... Things left unsaid again..... Things left unexplained.... Haiz....

    Friends are supposed to keep in contacts.... Maybe due to work, or some other reasons we might be have forgotten each other presence but i think to forcefully cut off all contact from someone..... I have nothing to say but just to feel pity..... Things left unexplained....

    A few pieces of news a received for the past few days.... it sadden me..... However, my life still goes on...... hhhmmm.... hopefully tomorrow will receive some news to brighten my day.....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home