• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, June 20, 2005

    Confused state of mind.....

    Something has pre-occupied my mind lately. Something that I think it is not right from my point of view. Something that goes against my rule of principles.

    Damn... Not at this point of time, when i'm really enjoying myself..... Anyway my parents have grumbled at me for the frequent late nights. I have expected them to say something soon. Time for me to be a good boy again. :P

    Edited: Please Do Not Be Like That Cock (DAVID) Making Up His Own Assumptions. Nothing To Do With My Colleague!!!

    6 Comments:

    Blogger i n i q u i t y said...

    hahaha =D dating your colleague si bo? :D *wink wink*

    you know you want ittttttttttt

    6:10 PM  
    Blogger Yang said...

    WAHAHAHAHA
    i say 'f*** it' enjoy more 1st.. haha... play more number ball! are you going to chie me when i go back? ahaha

    10:03 PM  
    Blogger KEV said...

    pls leave the stirring to me and my blog...
    freakin ametuer..
    wahahahahahha

    8:52 PM  
    Blogger KEV said...

    but seriously hor
    I blurr blurr read hor...
    really I think its talkin abt ur love life!
    Confirmz muahahaha

    8:53 PM  
    Blogger i n i q u i t y said...

    now now... don't need to be so rude right?

    tsk tsk .... unless i hit a nerve....

    4:43 AM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    love life... nothing to talk abt... 1 just ended... nothing have started....

    4:09 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home