• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Sunday, June 26, 2005

    Holiday Season over........

    After 2 weeks not at work.... sure feel different. I'm all ready to work again..... Can use my newly acquired knowledge at work, no longer feel helpless at certain situations.

    Ended my lesson early on Friday and came home and give my car a wash..... It sure looked dirty after 2 weeks with all the water stains filled with dust.... I was in a mood for anything, in the end, stay home watch tv.

    Waked up at 8 on a Sat morning, don't why also, maybe for past 2 weeks, have been waking up since 7.30, body must have accustomed to the timing. Met up with an old friend of mine and went down to Marina South for VOGS meet up. Didn't knew that he drove a VIOS, same colour as mine, but looked more 'tiong' than mine. Took some pictures during the event. Will be posted up shortly.
    At night, went to watch Initial D with Priscilla. Nice drifting skills..., but the storyline and the characters was abit twisted, didn't followed closely with the anime and manga. Some parts of the movie was really funny but i still prefer the anime and manga.... As the gang was at Winebar, went there with Priscilla to join them for a drink. After winebar, it was number ball again.

    Sunday, long time haven't had dinner at home. Enjoyed so much from the food, made me realised that i have not been having dinner at home on Sunday. My nephews and niece happened to be at my house today, asked me so many questions about this thing, that thing.... but i had fun with them, at least they don't wear any masks at this stage in life. Sometime they just get on my nerves.... but then again, children will be children.... Caught a while of Spiderman, before heading down to Wala Wala at Holland Village to get interrogated by the gang. :P haha... not much of an interrogation, they just curious about my recent events... :P :)

    Haiz, my neighbours are fighting again....... think i should go sleep now, the beer is making me sleepy..... ZZZZZzzzzzz.........

    3 Comments:

    Blogger KEV said...

    u shld respect ppl and put a name to just 'friend'.
    U see my blog I got put 'Andy' I never put Friend wor..
    :PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

    5:52 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wah u really change ah
    good moderation haha
    bleah
    was thinkin of it more of a suan though
    sians
    no kick one u ...

    2:39 PM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    haha.... and u bother to see if changed it anot.... hahaha....

    11:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home