• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Wednesday, June 22, 2005

    Holiday Destination......

    There have been discussions about going on a holiday again this year. Last year Bangcock trip was the event of the year, Hollywood was great, Club 9003 was even better. The event i guess would be still fresh in the minds of many. :P

    Suggestion made by some of us : HongKong? Bangkok again? Korea? Taiwan? Europe? even the US were suggested.....

    I guess i'll opt out of this year holiday trip, I just spent a few thousands on my course, therefore, I will give this year a miss. Hopefully, God take pity on me and give me a chance to strike 4D during every wed, sat and sun. :P den I would give it a thought.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home