• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Thursday, June 16, 2005

    Oil Prices gone crazy........

    Just got the news this afternoon from Kev that the discounts given by petrol stations were now 17%. Evening time he told me a better news, it went up to 20%..... Went to pump immediately after i reached home. WOW!!!.... indeed it is 20%. Pumped FULL TANK VPOWER!!!.... only $30+. Hope the discount will be here for good. This is crazy, which means a hike in petrol is very likely. In fact, diesel prices have gone up by 5cents. Stupid oil traders are causing all the increases in petrol......

    Anyway my 1st module is coming to an end, tomorrow will be the last day of module 1. They have given me my exam vouchers. Lucky, one of the exam locations is opposite my office. Shall take 1 week to prepare before taking my exam. Passing mark : 60%. O_o"

    Next week, will be going for module 2, at Chai Chee, another 5 days course. Missed this year CommunicAsia, wanted to go and take a look at the latest technologies but clashed with my course. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise......

    Friday is here again, what to do, where to go. I'm going Alleybar again with my friend. Any takers?? Give me a call if you are. :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home