• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, April 25, 2005

    $100 Voucher

    I received a call informing me that I am entitled for a $100 for M1 phones but it is only valid for 2 weeks, which means i have to decide which phone to buy if i intend to change. Wondering if i should change my phone. It have been 2 yrs since i last changed my phone and the current one seem to go 'berserk' occasionally. But there is ain't much selection for me.

    I shortlisted a few phones
    1. Nokia 3230 - 2yrs retail price : $598 ($498, after deducting the 100bucks)
    - New phone, but i read some poor review about the phone.

    2. Sony Ericsson K700i - 2 yrs retail price : $238 ($138, after deducting the 100bucks)
    - Launched last yr, but i quite like it, it have most of the features that I wanted.

    3. Nokia 6170 - 2yrs retail price : $228 ($128, after deducting the 100bucks)
    - Flip phone. Nothing exciting about this phone.

    Furthermore if i trade in my current phone..... that would be 100bucks cheaper!!!... O_O!! worth to consider....

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Yang said...

    Poll:

    I vote for:

    Sony Ericsson k700i

    2:24 AM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    i oso think so.... :D :D

    11:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home