• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Thursday, April 21, 2005

    Arrrgggghhhh!!!!......

    I'm really sleepy. I always wanted to sleep early but always cannot do that, end up everyday sure sleep around midnight and the next day feeling tired. Sometime because I watch TV, if not because I study, if not surf net, if not stay out late with my friends.

    I have already become a coffee addict, practically 1 day have to drink at least 3 cups. (imagine the caffeine content in my body.... O_o.... and not to mention the tobbacco too.... >.<")

    I'm going to choose a date (Apr 30 shall be it) for another attempt to quit. Last time was a successful one, it is time to do it again. No $$$$ to buy ciggies... :P

    I got to go sleep. Didn't sleep well last night, I think i just catch a few hours of sleep. So many things in my mind, how to rest.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hmm... Coffee + Ciggies + Lack of sleep + stress = Health Hazard.

    Just wondering if it's very enjoyable or enriching... ? :)

    6:30 PM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    u can click on the option "Other" and type in ur name. :D

    Seriously i wonder if it is enjoyable or enriching too..... sure is something worth to think about.

    3:48 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kekeke... But do you enjoy or feel enriched?

    11:12 PM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    none of the above... :P

    12:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home