• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, April 23, 2005

    Friday @ Liquid

    The gang decided to go Liquid Room for the celebration of Clarice's Birthday and her boyfriend were having a DJ competition too. The place was fine, except the music was exceptionally LOUD!!!.... (my ear still have the monotonous sound), my organs were like vibrating. The place was crowded, small.... and i have to stand for the whole night(My legs are aching).

    The music was good..... very good...... The drinks were fine. Didn't drank much as I still have to drive. Went for supper @ MacPherson, reach home only at about 4plus and slept about 5am.

    Wanted to go shop today, wash car, buy my season parking. In the end, i slept until 4pm. Wow, it has been a long time since i slept for 11hours. I guess i was really tired.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home