• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Sunday, April 24, 2005

    Lucky me........

    Spent a nite @ Zouk with the usual suspects to celebrate Apes's birthday. As usual, the same things, same games, same stuffs we do over the last few years and of cos I had to stay away from the drinks during the last few hours as i was driving.

    Took some pics at the bridge after chionging. I would usually take PIE home as the Bedok exit at PIE would lead to my place, but i today took ECP instead of PIE. A strong feeling that nearby my place would have a road block setup as it was a 'hot favourite' location.

    Just as I expected. A road block was setup and i escaped it. Phew...... A close call huh...... Think i shall not drink and drive next time. Not worth taking the chances.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home