• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Sunday, April 17, 2005

    Healthy Sunday

    An exercise sunday. Ask the guys out for a game of basketball. I'm now tiring, sleepy which is caused by poor stamina and a lack of exercise. Think back in 1992 when i first went to secondary, I have totally no idea what the hell a basketball look like, what is the game about and how the game was played. I only know soccer.

    Eversince started on the game, I start to know more and practice more daily. Everyday, i would come home after school, changed and go down to my house nearby community centre and have a game with my friends. Soon after I was drafted into the school team and I represented them for 1yr(Cos over-age, cannot represent lower division). But i continued to play and joined some team which compete in the Under 18 competition and the youth competition. Was never good in it, just a very average players among my team-mates.

    I have stop playing since 2000. After the community centre was tear down and they didn't re-build another court for us. Furthermore, studies, other commitments and follow by enlisting in the Army, so i stopped playing but I still enjoy the game and watching NBA.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home