• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, April 18, 2005

    Do i need specs or I'm just tired.......

    What a day. As my mom is away for holiday. Only left me and my dad. Usually i would come home at 7pm, so i told my dad that we will settle our dinner separately.

    Got home around 9pm, bath, settled down, etc etc, about 10pm, started on my SUN self study again. As it have been 3 days since i last touch the book, i decided to revise on the previous chapters then go on to the next chapter. As i go along, i realised my vision start to blur up. Jeez, am i really tired or my vision is failing on me. For all these years, I have a perfect eyesight, but in recently years, sometime my vision get blur up easily and sometimes i see double vision images.

    I guess, i'm just tired. I have finished chapter 4. Still wondering if i should continue with the next chapter.......

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home