• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Sunday, October 02, 2005

    A combination of many events..... :p

    lazy to update everyday...... :P anyway my folks were back from holiday... life kinda back to normal for me.... but I still like the idea of living alone.... it is so peaceful. No one to bother me when i need peace, I can just do whatever i wan, a cup of coffee and a book to last me thru a relaxing Sunday. It felt good.... but of cos minus the household chores....but i think i can live with it.....

    anyway Mon were like telling me the beauty of Shanghai, how nice the night scene was... how good and cheap the food was.... those tales from their daily events..... suddenly made me so feel like going for a holiday. Sadly, after much calculation..... time and wallet isn't helping.

    I have moved again.... I mean my work area..... Major relocation in the coy but i think this should be the permanent location, afterall, we are now located with my boss and the rest of my dept. Til date, we have moved 4 times..... haha... but i can say this is a good location.

    Started on my CCNA self study programme, it is ain't going at my intended pace but at least i got myself going again after achieving my SCSA. so far yet to relocate myself to another coy but i have dropped the idea of moving for now.

    Supposedly to head up north but last minute some back out.... Met the gang at Alleybar for a drink.... been wanting that since the week ended..... afterwhich some of us proceeding to Plaza Sing for a late night movie. "40yrs old virgin". Hilarious it was..... some parts of the movie just cracking me up.... hahaha.... didn't expected it was so funny from it's title....

    such a nice weather now.....i shall go wash my car..... :D :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home