• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Sunday, September 25, 2005

    It's ain't easy......

    Sorry guys, i have to leave early, i was tired and i got to meet some old friends at Kallang KFC......

    Sunday activities have changed this week. No more soccer, no more waking up in the late afternoon, realised that i've have taking my parents for granted. When they are around, hell lotsa things were taken care of. Now, i have to think of washing the clothes, ironing my working attire, cleaning the house, getting the groceries. Woke up this morning to wash my clothes and iron my working clothes...... not to mention, i still got to make time to wash my car...... 101 things to do but onli got 12hours to complete them. now i got to go get some groceries, been eating out for the last few days. Time for home-cooked food. :D

    Anyway, good in a way that I have learnt to appreciate my parents when they are back.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home