• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Thursday, September 22, 2005

    Jogging this week..... Indoor workout next week

    Didn't know what got into me on Monday.... the weather was nice....and as i was walking home... suddenly just got the urge to jog. Reach home and put on my jogging shoes and went for a jog. Less then 2km... probably around 1.4km.... Wow.... my heart was like pumping at a crazy speed.... lungs were like expanding to grab in as much oxygens as possible..... the legs muscles stiffen up to support the weight of mine as i slowly end the jog..... beads of sweats roll down my forehead as i continue to do my warm down... follow by daily challenge on the chin up bar.... surprisingly.... still able to pull the minimum requirements.... :P :P vision kinda blur up but still able to walk home steadily with my hip muscle scretching in opposite directions..... ouch.... (the result of not exercising.....)

    Same goes for tuesday... after a long day of work.... hell of a day at work... rushing to finish off some testing, in the end manage to complete it before calling it a day.... and it just feel good after a jog... despite the aching i felt on my legs...

    Took a break on Wednesday due to a dinner appointment, at the same time, my folks will be away for holidays. Rushed back to send them to the airport and my mom is going to get me a Shanghai wife.... haha.... that was what i asked for when she asked me what do i want. :P So i'm going to become the caretaker of the house for the next 8 days.

    Again, went for a jog..... met Shuhann, Gary and David at Katong Laksa..... and guess wat, an old man drove into katong laksa by the wrong direction and then he reversed into Gary's car. (Ouch!!!....) can see whole fender was dented in..... (Ouch!!!...... ) worse was the door was rubbing against the fender when opening the door..... (Ouch!!!....) I think it really hurts when u see your own car being repaired or got knocked into........

    Weekend is here again.... Wonder what activities will be in store this time. Maybe go blading at East Coast???...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home