• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, May 07, 2005

    Directions..... Directions.......

    I have seem to lost my directions recently, not know where to go from my current position. I know I want to leave this coy due to some reasons but after speaking to my colleague, my mind kinda confused again.

    As i was chit-chatting with 1 of my colleague whom i have not seen him for quite some time (6 months, i think). Had a good talk with him about the things had happened, about the current situation in the coy, what is going to happen in the next few months and years. He gave me some advices from his past experiences, some insights and thoughts of the current situations of the trading world which somehow in-line with my thoughts.

    The electronic trading phenomenon will continue to cause some open outcry markets to switchs to electronic boards and more companies will set up trading aracdes for their high volumes clients where they can all use the facilities. With this facilities setting up, IT personnels equipped with trading knowledges will come in handy.

    The conversation ended after an hour or so as we just came back from some disaster recovery exercises and were sleepy too. That left me some thinking to do after all the conversation.

    (The nicotine is itching again......... )

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home