• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Friday, May 06, 2005

    Moto V3 RAZR

    After 2 days of using my new phone, 1 word to describe. SSSWWWEEETTTT!!!!. I just like my new phone. Nothing really spectacular about it, other than the thickness of the phone. (About 5 x 20cents coins stacked up) I always wanted a flip phone, although i do find it troublesome sometime where i have to flip it open to use it, i still like it. :D

    The memory (5MB) is rather small in my opinion. I have to crop the mp3 in order not to waste memory space, which i think it is logical cause who would leave their phone ringing until the it finished playing right. Unless the person is trying to show off his ringtones which is so lame.

    The resolution is so sharp, contrast is so clear! The camera i have not really played with it but judging from Replica's pics, they look pretty alright to me anyway the purpose of buying this phone is not the camera. :D

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are one happy guy with a new phone

    8:50 AM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    really?... u sure?

    8:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home