• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Tuesday, May 03, 2005

    Changes to my little blog.....

    Started in the night shift today, was told that some major changes on my desk but no announcements were made......

    Wanted to study but received some disturbing calls. Really disturbing. I guess something are still fresh in my mind and wounds are once opened up again.

    So totally no mood to do anything, i did some changes to the blog, added some music : Eric Clapton's Tear In Heaven. I love this song, although this is not sang by the original singer but this is good enough. Had been listening to music that calm my mind, things have been going pretty well until lately things start to rough out again. Feel like going somewhere where no one can find me, no disturbances from unneccessary media, some peaceful places where my mind can take a good rest..... don't think it is possible......

    http://www.2flashgames.com/f/f-673.htm
    found this game on the net. Not very entertaining but i just enjoy playing it...... Great game for venting your frustration.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry to hear about the disturbing calls.

    7:04 PM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    it is not your fault.

    11:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home