• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Friday, May 06, 2005

    My workstation

    My workstation.


    At times it can be quite messy, especially with all the files and papers all over the places. A bit small right and my table is actually meant for dealing purposes, so concept a bit open.

    Last heard from my boss that we will be moving AGAIN!!!..... this will be the third time that we are moving. First was moving out from the dealing room to this room(different location). Then from the previous location moved to the current one. I wonder this time where will be we be located. We are some lost kids where we have to keep moving... keep moving....

    Pic is rather small, will try again with larger resolution.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home