• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Wednesday, September 27, 2006

    Interesting.

    Wanted to post this up but didn't had the time especially when so much had happened in such a short time frame....

    It is somehow interesting to see yourself in another person's light. Things that they do just resembled of my younger immature days. Where life were centered around me, instead of me around life. The tantrums, the mentality and the attitude, i somehow awared that this was where i was several years back. It's come to a point where i'm felt sorry for what i have done over the last few years. I shouldn't have done all those.

    I wondered if the Greater Intelligent up there, give me a chance to take a closer look at myself. Sometimes, i'm even amazed by it myself. It is almost like looking at a mirror. I guess somehow everyone is similar in a way... and at the same time different in a way. As someone had mentioned to me, only when you have that traits, you then will be able to recognise it in another person.

    I hope i can help this person, however, due to my situation, it is inappropriate to do so, beside with pride on the line, I doubt he will accept my help or he would come to me for help..... For now, I shall be where I am.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Only till when he sees himself seriously in need of help, and that you are the only person who can show him the light, then he will come to you... otherwise, leave this job for others or for him to pick it up himself...

    10:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home