• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Thursday, August 24, 2006

    Tough Times Ahead....

    How often do we know about others' life? Very much often, friends tried to help but in the end it just ended up making things worse. I learnt that myself, which is why when my friends has problems, i will only keep quiet and listen. Giving my views only when i think i need to.

    It is the lives of 2 persons, we should respect them and their decisions. Cos at the end of the day, it is them who face the consequences. Only they know what is the best for them and not what you think is it good for them. One man's meat could be another man's poison.

    Not to worry, I'm not talking about all the biatches that hang out with me weeks in, weeks out. I hope my friends will support my decision this time. Things will be tough from here onwards. Tough indeed.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You know what is best for you.. Only the other partner too knows what & who is best for her. Two in the situation makes the decision, not external factors. Relationship is built up of two persons' internal feelings, not dependable on situational factors. I support you.

    12:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home