• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Sunday, July 23, 2006

    A new addition to the family

    A new addition to my family. Ashton Soh. My sister-in-law just gave birth to a healthy baby boy last night. Heard from her description of the labour process... It sounds so scary... :P Best of all, my brother who will faint whenever he see blood, manage to survive the whole labour process with his wife in the labour room.... My parents were also totally delighted with the newborn.... Cos they have become grand parents, seeing my brother becoming a father.... i'm sure they are really happy.....my grandma would be even more delighted, cos she is now a great grandmother. I'm happy for my eldest brother for becoming a father. I'm sure Ashton will grow up to be a fine man like his dad.

    I always find it very fortunate for a family to have up to 4 generations, and I grateful that this is happening to my family. Next year, during Chinese New Year, the baby is going to be the attraction.

    Sorry for the lack of pictures, will put up some once I get the chance to take some....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home