• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Thursday, August 10, 2006

    Work_Club_Shop_Sleep_Soccer

    Work: I said enuff about work. I shall not elaborate more. But it just pissed me off sometime
    1. having to clean up others mess when they screw up big time
    2. take care of their work when they can just don't turn up for work as and when they wish to
    3. burn my weekend for their bloodly development stuffs when they supposed to do it.
    4. ensure others' responsibilities are done properly
    5. make sure their works are co-ordinated properly.

    How come their paycheck doesn't credit to my account. That's sum up my dissatisfactory. If the other side weren't in the process of an acquistion. I would have jumped ship long ago. Guess Aris were right, i don't look happy as much as I was trying to enjoy my weekend.

    Club: MOS/Zouk. This is the 2 most common club, me and my friends will be hanging, if not it will be Club Mahjong, somewhere in Serangoon Garden. Just spent 1 hell of a nite @ MOS, got home @ 4plus am and went to work @ 0630. Blood shot eyes + a bad headache.

    Shop: Still looking for the items i need for my ride. Hope it will be available soon.

    Sleep: Always lack of sleep. Anyway when i die, i will have all the time that i can spend on sleeping.

    Soccer: Been into a soccer regime lately, got myself a pair of boots to play with the company soccer buddies. Since they play regularly @ the Cage and once in a while, got to match fix for my company... hahaha..... Soccer season will be on this weekend. Liverpool vs Chelsea for the Charity Shield. Won't be around to see Liverpool kicking Chelsea's ass.... heehee....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home