• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, June 12, 2006

    Day 4 : Renovation

    i'm confined to my small little room, alone with all the dusts, the new tiles. Mom and Dad are staying at my uncle's place while i stay home due to my room is the least to be worked on.

    As the kitchen and the toilets are being renovated as I speaks. Bathing and brushing teeth have never been so troublesome. Lucky in a way is that my uncle lives on the 10th, while me and my parents lives on the 12th. Washing up will be at his place, but it is still not very nice to trouble them.





























    Still got to bear with this for another 2 and half weeks..... sianz....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home