• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, February 11, 2006

    Zombie....

    Sometimes do you felt like you are just an empty shell, just with some processes installed in your shell and everyday you would just execute the same command again and again? Cos that is what i'm feeling right now. An empty shell. Maybe my tank is empty after clearing majority of the work that have piled up on my desk. Maybe this is what they called a 'burned-out' effect.

    Been reading on a book called the Introvert Advantage. That's right. The name said it all. I'm classified as an introvert, not to the extreme but still fall into that category. Now then I realised how come i like to do things in certain ways and think about things. Guess i'm borned with it.

    This is rather interesting, cos people actually go and study other people. I guess that is the natural of a human, where we want to know everything and want to study everything.

    I never loved reading but I didn't know when did i fall in love with it. Guess something does changed when you grow....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home