• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Friday, January 20, 2006

    Jaded....

    Jaded.... my 3 weeks of ICT is almost up. 3 more days and i will be back to the civilian world again. i just can't wait to go back to work, since my course commander is really a pain in e ass..... constantly irritate us.... even those working with her, can't stand her. I'm almost away from work for the whole month, just 2 days after i gone back to work, it is the Chinese New Year. Time to do shopping for the house and some new clothes again....

    Anyway as i grew, the more i don't feel the New Year excitement. This year will be even quieter since i dun have to visit my relatives and i will be working on the 2nd day of new year too, anyway i dun mind going back since my mom is not expecting any special guest from me.... :p and this give me a good chance to escape all the marriage questions that will be thrown in my
    direction.

    Just came across this pic.... man i love the "yellow" colour with the white rims..... maybe next time when i wan to re-spray my car..... can choose this colour to go with my white rims..... :D :D not to mention the bodykit look great too.... :D~

    Still saving up to do some project to my car.... hopefully before june this will happen. :D~ just tio 1 time 4D first prize.... heehee.... that's enuff liao...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home