• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Tuesday, January 31, 2006

    GONG XI FAI CAI!!!!

    First of all, wish all a Happy Lunar New Year. Once again, it is the major festival of being a chinese : the Lunar New Year. Lotsa goodies to eat, lotsa of places to visit, lotsa of ang pao to take... :P gambling in every household suddenly become legalised for the next 15days.

    I realised a trend during the New Year, the elders will always have questions to ask the younger ones, every year. When you are younger, they will ask, where are you studying, primary or secondary, blah blah blah..... and then when you are older, they will still ask the same questions with alot more with other questions, where are you studying, junior college, polytechnic or university, or are you working.... attached already, when getting married..... blah blah blah... lucky this year i evaded all these questions with going to work on the 2nd day.... :D

    anyway, it looks like a good year for me.... I hope it stay that way.

    Day 1 : The most quiet day i supposed. Ended the day in positive @ gary's place.

    Day 2 : From office, I saw the sun rise and i see the sun set. Intend to go home and change and meet the gang @ Zouk for Paul Van Dyke (PVD). The moment i stepped into my room, damn, what a bloodly mess it was, spoiled all my mood to go out. My model cars were taken down, not to my surprise, i have to repair 1 of them.....

    Anyway, in the end i went. First, the carpark queue took me 10mins. Second, the entry queue was crazy. Really crazy. Long time i have not seen zouk with such crowd. Luckily, i saw Joei and Rulin, managed to get myself in via Velvet.. Waited for another 30mins. During this 30mins, i learnt something. In this club business, it is all abt 'GUAN XI', all you need is to know the door bitch. Know her well and you will get your way in no matter how FULL HOUSE the club is.

    Finally I got into the club... but the walk to my usual hangout, it took 10mins again. So the entire queue, wait, queue, walk took me 1 f****** hour. The music was good, the ladies were great and of cos, the gang were awesome. Not to forget that plate of Hor Fun cost me $6...... tmd.....

    Day 3 : Journey to the NorthWest have been planned. ETA to CCK is supposely 3+, 4. I guess it would be 4+, 5. :P

    Day 4 : Work. Work. Work.

    Day 5 : Work. Work. Work.

    Day 6 : Work. Work. Work. High chance of Mahjong happening on this day. All the gambling ghosts all released their true forms during chinese new year.... haha... :D

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home