• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, December 31, 2005

    Hi 2006, Bye 2005

    What a 2005.... I wonder what would 2006 be? In 2005, i lost someone who was dearest and impt to me, but i also found alot of new friends and got myself a few nice ones. Work wasn't that great, but an opportunity just shown up out of nowhere and nearly missed that chance. Got myself a car, a huge liability but mobility have greatly improved. Lastly, i realised i still have the drive and determination for studies, after some hardwork, i'm a now an inexperienced Sys Admin for Solaris 10. Hhhmmm, so looking back, 2005 wasn't that bad afterall. :P

    Anyway did a little planning for 2006. Since now, I have more time for myself. I kinda want to do something that I never thought of doing.
    1. Be even more actively involved in work.
    2. Be widen my social circle
    3. Spend a little more time with my parents.
    4. Do a little travelling.
    5. Quit smoking. Intend to drop the social smoker tag.
    6. CCNA :P

    For now, I will proceed to enjoy the NYE party tonight at MOS. First time to change a venue since we were loyalist of Zouk.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home