• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, September 03, 2005

    It has been a long time.........

    Drunk.... Pissed Drunk...... that is what i described last night. Left my car at MS and took a cab back. That is how seriously drunk i was..... A re-visit to Dbl O, yes, that cheap alcohol place. In fact, I have not stepped into that place for so long, about 3 years. It does bring back some memories, but last night, new memories were added. Haha.... good ones and bad ones...

    Remember those submarines..... damn.... those are disgusting...... same goes for Tequila shots.... disgusting.... yucks.... the taste still lingers in my body. I going to quit drinking for some time. Think my livers operating livespans have shorten by at least a year after all these years of drinking..... not to mention the livespan of my lungs...... :P :P anyway, things has been going rather well on the quitting campaign..... :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home