• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Wednesday, June 08, 2005

    Forgetful Me......

    For the first time in many years.... i forgot about my wallet. I'm always very cautious of my belonging as i have lost too many things when i was young. I realised i must have left it in office and when i reach home, i did my usual de-kit of my personal belonging then i realised,

    "What the hell!!!...... Where is my wallet?"

    Lucky on my way home, i wasn't stopped by any polices for spot check or else I'll be in trouble for my forgetfullness. Hopefully today on my way to work, nothing happens.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    its okay.. sometimes in life.. you have to lose some things in order to learn some more new thngs.. i've learnt not to bring so many stuffs when go swimming :P

    9:28 PM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    wahahhaha!!!!..... yes. i'm learning... :)

    9:35 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home