• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Wednesday, June 08, 2005

    Discover your Destiny with the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari

    Courtesy of a friend, she introduced this book to me.

    Title : Discover your Destiny with The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma. So once again i embarked onto another reading addiction and the contents kind of captured my attention.

    Interesting philosophy by the author, interesting to the extend that i'm starting questioning myself. Maybe i'm confused, but the teachings in the book touches on some things which i long aware off, things that I understand the purposes.

    I wonder how much I will be able to digest these philosophies and integrate with my current life. Whatever it is, it looked like it is doing more good then bad.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home