• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Thursday, June 09, 2005

    Toughseal is tough!!!

    Weeks again, my 'wife' bonnet was scratched by some cats i guess. I could tell by the 3 distinctive long scratches...... Keep trying with those scratches removals, it doesn't seem to get rid of it.

    Anyway today I brought my 'wife' back to Toughseal for wash and at the same time get some products as well. Told the boss about scratches..... then he took something.... and don't know what he did..... seconds later........viola!!!..... the scratches are gone.... almost as good as new....

    Well i guess the scratches wasn't too deep, otherwise it would have gone into my paintwork......

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home