• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Tuesday, April 05, 2005

    pay or not to pay......

    remember i was fined with 2 parking offences each costing me $6 buck. Yesterday went to pay the fines. They only charged me for 1 ticket, but the other one was not in their records.

    i was still thinking, wah... so good... onli charge me for 1 ticket. So i went home, but on my way home, i suddenly remember my good friend - Hanny. he committed a traffic offence a few years back, den after a few years ,the police came and arrest him and he was slapped with a few hundred dollars fine.

    so after serious consideration, i went to pay my fine again. since it is just 6 bucks, might as well pay it now, if not after a few years, i got a heavier fine. Not worth taking the chances.....

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Hanny said...

    >.<

    $20 jaywalking fine to $400

    8:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home