• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, March 19, 2005

    Bad patch.....

    Been in a bad state of mind. Things haven't been too well.
    1. Work was torturing, my colleague is going away for operation and I have to stand in for him again. My presence have always been overlooked. My vendor is driving me nuts. I think i know more about their products more than she does. Damn it!!.... I think i can take over her job, only that she speak French. I think i can do that too.
    2. Personal life have been getting a hell of a bumpy ride. I just got my car and bills and bills are start coming in....
    3. Dun even bring up my love life. Nothing great to mention about it.

    Confidence level is in record low, it's probably worse than the US Dollar. Health is starting to deteriorate. I noe, i noe, they are bad for the lungs. I will throw them away once the sun come shining again. Furthermore, they are freaking expensive.

    Hope the sun will come shining again, things will be better.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home