• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, March 21, 2005

    On the road.....

    After i got my car, i spent some time on the road over the weekend. I realised something. Singapore drivers are really impatient and have bad habits.

    1. Cut into your lane without signal. (Still think he have to rights to do that)
    2. Road hogging. (As if his grandfather own the road)
    3. Tail gateing. (Come until so close, trying to find out what is in my car is it?)
    4. Taxis are really pain in the a$$. (Stop wherever they wan, same goes for the passenger)
    5. JB's bikes are really dangerous (They look like ninja bikes, out of nowhere they appeared, then the next moment, they disappear again)

    Sunday, I gave my "wife" a shower, :P. Sweat like hell after i completed washing but end result - satisfactory. Soon, i will take a picture of "her" again after washing. I think now I'll wash once a week, after some time, twice a week, then once a month. haha......

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home