• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Thursday, March 31, 2005

    To change or not to change???....

    I have work with this coy for 2 yrs and i think it is about time that I hop.... I started out as a Helpdesk. Yes, listening to phone call and from last yr, I have kinda work on projects, which i'm kind of interested in now. The bad thing is I have a f*** up Project Manager. 1 with ZERO technical knowledge on I.T. and he still can say. It is not something i need to know. WTF!!!.... This is so demoralising, worse of all, he was an ex-colleague of my boss. See, friend friend, this coy is all about relations. U got relation with some high f***** in the coy, u will make it big, if not you will just like a lowly a$$ who keep working while those up there, harvest your achievements.

    Factors that i should stay
    1. Great colleagues
    2. Good location
    3. Good Benefits
    4. Wonderful bonus
    5. Jobscope is something i like

    Factors that I should leave
    1. Lazy Superiors
    2. Low basic pay
    3. Efforts & contributions being overlooked.

    Anyway I can't throw the letter now, as it is about time to get my variable bonus. So i have to bear with these until i get it. #$%&^*&&^%%#

    1 Comments:

    Blogger ANdy said...

    confirm i'm going to hop. just a matter of when i'm going to hop.

    9:52 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home