• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Wednesday, March 02, 2005

    Outprocessed.....

    Finally I out processed today.... which mean the end of my ICT. As usual, there is an end of course debrief which I find it pretty pointless.

    Anyway, on my way home I met my BMT buddy. Long lost buddy of mine. First thing he said to me.

    "Oei, you signed on ah?"

    Haha. Caught up some old times with him and it was time for him to alight. I wonder how's the rest of my section mates are doing? Haven't seen them since I was posted out of the island.

    Anyway, I shall continue to 'nua' on Thurs and Friday. Maybe jio hanny out for coffee and I get to slap him if he smoked more than 2 sticks of ciggies... hahaha....

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Yang said...

    eh count my slap in too ley..
    then you can slap him twice! haha!

    12:50 AM  
    Blogger brokenheart said...

    me too me too!! 3 times lucky..

    11:15 AM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    hahahaha.... i shall tell him that. :P

    12:02 PM  
    Blogger Hanny said...

    wah!!! simi lanjiao!! :P:P:P
    only me kev apes beng nia leh.. no one else can slap!!
    maybe beng can lar not me!!

    3:35 AM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    wahaha..... chey..... i can join the pact oso wat.... hahahaha.... for the sake of slapping ppl.... hahahaha :P

    10:11 AM  
    Blogger brokenheart said...

    soo selfishhh

    11:59 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home