• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Wednesday, February 23, 2005

    I'm getting my car soon.....

    Soon, I will fulfill my dream of owning a car. However, I have second thoughts now. What if my salary can't sustain my monthly installments. What if I got myself into financial crisis. What if......

    Nah, the above "What if" scenario will not happen. Cos I have considered it carefully and my monthly payslip should be able to sustain it. Furthermore, if i not enough $$$, you think my gf will allow me to buy it? Hell no, I will sure get something from her. I doubt so, she will tell me nicely, if i can't afford it, don't get it.

    crapz... my head is spinning after the medication... think i shall take a break.

    4 Comments:

    Blogger brokenheart said...

    andyyyyy!!!!!!!!! its meiiiii.... wazzzzupppp????????

    10:35 AM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    waaasssupppp!!!!......

    7:52 PM  
    Blogger beng said...

    hahahhah mei and her wazzzzuppp again.... hahaha

    12:57 AM  
    Blogger ANdy said...

    ya lor... hahaha....

    1:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home