• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, February 26, 2005

    The usual Friday nite......

    Boring Friday afternoon. Finally moved my lazy ass to worked on the uncompleted model car. I will post the picture up once I'm done with it. (That is going to take another few months. :P)

    Met up with the usual gang for coffee at Cali Starbucks. Saw this 2 ladies with short mini skirts and tank top..... (yang, you would definitely would love the sight of it. Haha)..... After coffee, the usual activities again. Number ball - Total damage : $6 SGD. Hahaha... Kev was the biggest loser for the night.

    My throat still hurts, my head still ache. The weather is freaking hot. I hope rain comes and it will be more cooling.

    P.S. Congrat to Gary on a successful job hop.... Looking forward to your treat!!!. :P

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Yang said...

    wahahaha... is it.. wah lao.. why never use phone camera snap few pictures post up show me?

    eh.. you still losing money ah.. hahaha.. at least u all get to play lor...

    tmd sian... hahaha

    7:29 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home