• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, February 28, 2005

    Reservist...... Day 1

    My first day of ICT (In Camp Training), a continuation of the previous one that took place in November. Nothing spectacular, staring at the computer screen for the whole day, learning new stuffs and practising the techniques.

    This is going to last for another 2 more days and I will be back to my civilian life again. Looking forward to that BECAUSE I'm on leave again on Thursday and Friday. Look like I have to find things and keep myself occupied again. :P

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Yang said...

    jio ah beng go pa billard lor.. haha

    7:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home