• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Tuesday, July 24, 2007

    New Job, New Start

    Today is the start of my 2nd job. Luckily everything went smoothly today, finger cross for the rest of the week. Things look fairly easier but hopefully things get moving faster and I get settled down quickly too. The current care taker of the team is really CMI, i guess he seriously have a problem with communication but I guess he was there for a reason.

    Look like my working hours is brought forward by at least 4hours, meaning i got to be @ work @ 0530 which result that my decision to change my car to a weekend car is dashed, well not totally dashed yet but chances are very slim now. Maybe i shall plan my own shift to my advantage. Heehee.....

    There will be restructuring in the office, guess i shall not be so comfortable in my current workstation as I will probably be moving to another desk. I like the deskthat I'll be moving to. Why? I shall show you in future. I think it is an ideal place.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home