• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Saturday, July 07, 2007

    Finale.....

    Yeah!!!!.... It is the final week of work. As I seen all my ex-colleagues countdown to their last day. I finally understand how happy they are. On the other hand, during this notice period, things get freaking bored. Everyday you just step into the office, just to show your face. Basically for the last 2 weeks, I'm there just to tell people that "I'm still around, but please do not come and ask me things, cos I don't farking care....." :P

    Going to take one week off and decide if i want to continue taking the whole month off. New employer is giving the deadline to start work on the 6 Aug if not earlier. Pretty excited with the new environment, afterall, this is my 2nd job. The first one lasted me 4 1/2 years.

    Til then. Finger crossed.......

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home