• Hannys
  • Joselynes
  • Jas
  • Bengs
  • Apes
  • Yangs
  • Mussels
  • Angel
  • Ivan
  • Kev
  • Mel
  • Karen
  • Jones
  • Replica
  • David
  • NNT
  • IEATISHOOTIPOST






















  • -->

    Head Counts

     

    Monday, July 16, 2007

    Hello...... Are you Andy............Tan??

    Again, I have received such calls from this bloody organization call SAFRA looking for Andy TAN. Despite previous times, telling them this is not Andy Tan's number, somehow they do not seem to understand. Even with suggestions, that update your records or remove my number, they dun seem to get it.....



    It is really frustrating, it is just like telling my baby nephew, don't do this. Just that my nephew is still a baby and these idiots are freaking adults. I mean where the hell did their brains went to. OMG....... In the end, I yelled at their Communication and PR Division representative to get this done.

    It just pisses me off that my message did not go through previously. This time wasting and this is totally dumb.

    To ANDY TAN,

    You are a dumb fark. You can't even remember your mobile number. Imagine how dumb are you. Cannot imagine you can be part of some committee shit. I guess with those SAFRA idiots + you, doesn't make much an important committee.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home